Infolinks In Text Ads

Sturdy and attractive

Home Styles 5094 94 Americana Kitchen

Home Styles 5094 94 Americana Kitchen

I paid about 60 bucks (40 for the frame and about 20 for shipping) which is a good deal. The bed frame arrived only a few days after I ordered it. It was well packed and arrived intact (no shipping damage to the box or scratches on the product). It was easy to put together-it took me about 15 minutes by myself. It's VERY sturdy (no squeeking, swaying, etc). The center supports are nice for improved back support (I slept REALLY well last night). There are openings where you can easily attach a headboard in the future if you desire. Also, you can easily change the size of the frame later (for example, if I upgrade from a full to a queen size in the future).

Helpful hint: do NOT destroy the box when you open it. The only instructions for assembly are the 4 pictures on the front of the box.

Overall, I'm very pleased with the purchase. No complaints here.

Jessie

Get your Home Styles 5094 94 Americana Kitchen Now!


Category Article

5 Responses to “Bed”

  • Nathaniel George says:

  • Ramona Austin says:

    After many hours of searching for a stationary island and reading numerous reviews, I selected this one for my kitchen. It was promptly delivered, and goes together easily; my daughter and I put it together in under an hour. It is heavy, so you will need 2 people.
    Both the doors and drawer open from either side for easy access. This is a gorgeous piece of furniture, definitely worth the money.

  • Deena Fowler says:

    I received this island for Xmas and it was a complete surprise, it is however the one that i had wanted. It is beautiful, well made and is a very functional addition to my kitchen. I looked all over and found this one and when i recieved i just love it. If you are looking for a island, this is the one. You won't be sorry, great storage and extra counter space for food prep. It actually looks great in the kitchen, just like it belongs and that it has always been there, not cheap looking at all, a great addition to any kitchen.

  • Lynda Hahn says:

    Very nice sturdy and attractive kitchen island that fits perfect in our small cabin. Nice addition for the extra
    work counter I needed and great storage. Shopped a long time for a great piece like this.

  • Tessa Clarke says:

    It's made very nice, like a real pc of furniture not something that came in a box you have to build. It had very little assembly required, it took about 30min to remove from the packaging and set up (boxed very well for shipping). I have a very small kitchen with limited counter space and this has made is so nice when cooking, plus there is a ton of storage space for large items. I needed an island with a black top so I painted it and it turned out amazing I have received compliments by everyone that has been to my new house, they all think it was part of the kitchen when I moved in.
    If you are in the market for a nice island in a small space I recommend this product.

What's on Your Mind...

Diberdayakan oleh Blogger.