Infolinks In Text Ads

Perfect!

Contemporary Black Finish 5 Tier Ladder

Contemporary Black Finish 5 Tier Ladder

When I read the comments on Amazon, I was under the impression this shelf did NOT need two people in order to be assembled.
However, I was not able to do the second half of the assembly without help from another person to hold the boards while I inserted the wooden pegs.

ADDITIONALLY: my set came with earthquake pegs, but they were not described in the instructions with words (only a picture), so I was confused as to what they were.
I did not end up using the earthquake pegs (and it is not required) because I do not live in a place like California. I wish I would have known these came with the product, just to eliminate a few minutes of some very exasperated confusion [I thought I had assembled the entire bookcase backwards]

The finished shelf is beautiful, and I use it for my heavy books; it is holding up very well. With another person helping me, the assembly took a little less than an hour.

Best deal I have found and a really awesome shelf!

Get your Contemporary Black Finish 5 Tier Ladder Now!


Category Article

8 Responses to “Bed”

  • Nadia Whitley says:

    I had been looking for leaning bookshelves for months, and most of them were priced somewhere around the $150.00 range. When I saw the Poundex shelves for a little over $40 - with good reviews, I was intrigued. I'm generally a bit skeptical of "a good price", but decided to take a chance with these and purchased two of them. They arrived at my home quickly,together, and very well protected. Best, opening the box (all the tape used) was more difficult to do than it was to put them together. I did it on my own and in less than 1 hour (would not have taken so long if I hadn't been distracted by my favorite t.v. show). These are BEAUTIFUL, sturdy, and a fantastic purchase at a good price. I would buy these again - they are good on their own..not just good for the price.

  • Luis Hayes says:

    Very easy to put together and looks nice. Just what I needed for the space I had. It is narrow, but even the top shelf is deep enough for books. Perfect.

  • Jesse Levine says:

    I must say that this picture does not do it justice. The depth of the bottom shelf is large enough to fit a small microwave. And the top shelf is not so narrow. The shelving space is very generous. This bookcase IS NOT intended to store hundreds of heavy books. It is not made out of oak or pine wood. However, if you're like me, and have a good 20 - 30 books with no place to put them, this bookcase is perfect. It does not take up a lot of space and is very appealing to the eye. A few books, a few decorative accents and you have a very nice looking bookcase for your home office.

  • Willie Freeman says:

    I have never bought furniture online but the price tag lured me to do so. I got the material shipped [free shipping] earlier than it was supposed to be shipped. The assembly was pretty straight forward and took less than 30 minutes to get it up.

    It is much lighter than I thought it would be. It is very easy to move it from one place to another without any load. It definitely saves a lot of space and we use it to stack all my study material. Once you load it with your books, you have to take out the books to move the rack around.

    I have a lot of books and hence I was a bit afraid to load it up and test the strength of the shelves. I tested it with a dozen big books on the lowermost shelf and it seems to hold it pretty well so far.

    If you are looking for something less heavier to hold, for instance flowers or if you intend to use this in the kitchen, try
    [...]- My neighbors use this in the living room and they just have pictures and some art.

    Good value for the price, I rate it a perfect 5!

  • Bridgett Kirkland says:

    Arrived on time and in good condition. Easy to assemble, just need a screwdriver. Looks great with my bedroom furniture. Haven't finished loading it up with books, photos, etc. but it seems fairly sturdy and strong. It comes with wall anchors so it doesn't tip over, but I'm not using them. I don't plan to put that much stuff on the shelves. More decorative than anything else.

  • Gilbert Reyes says:

    I purchased this bookshelf and it was better than I expected for the price. It was simple to put together and looks great. Everything just fit together.

  • Fernando Norton says:

    When I read the comments on Amazon, I was under the impression this shelf did NOT need two people in order to be assembled.
    However, I was not able to do the second half of the assembly without help from another person to hold the boards while I inserted the wooden pegs.

    ADDITIONALLY: my set came with earthquake pegs, but they were not described in the instructions with words (only a picture), so I was confused as to what they were.
    I did not end up using the earthquake pegs (and it is not required) because I do not live in a place like California. I wish I would have known these came with the product, just to eliminate a few minutes of some very exasperated confusion [I thought I had assembled the entire bookcase backwards]

    The finished shelf is beautiful, and I use it for my heavy books; it is holding up very well. With another person helping me, the assembly took a little less than an hour.

    Best deal I have found and a really awesome shelf!

  • Gregory Pennington says:

    Super fast shipping, came as advertised, perfect condition, easy to assemble. A+ all the way. Thank you!

What's on Your Mind...

Diberdayakan oleh Blogger.