Infolinks In Text Ads

My dog loves this antler more than the others we've tried

Newts Chews NCO 19915 Antler Medium

Newts Chews NCO 19915 Antler Medium

I paid about 60 bucks (40 for the frame and about 20 for shipping) which is a good deal. The bed frame arrived only a few days after I ordered it. It was well packed and arrived intact (no shipping damage to the box or scratches on the product). It was easy to put together-it took me about 15 minutes by myself. It's VERY sturdy (no squeeking, swaying, etc). The center supports are nice for improved back support (I slept REALLY well last night). There are openings where you can easily attach a headboard in the future if you desire. Also, you can easily change the size of the frame later (for example, if I upgrade from a full to a queen size in the future).

Helpful hint: do NOT destroy the box when you open it. The only instructions for assembly are the 4 pictures on the front of the box.

Overall, I'm very pleased with the purchase. No complaints here.

Jessie

Get your Newts Chews NCO 19915 Antler Medium Now!


Category Article

9 Responses to “Bed”

  • Noelle Phillips says:

    This is one of the greatest things I have ever given my dog. He is a puppy, so it's taking him a long time to even show that he has been chewing on the antler. Antlers are much better than hoofs, rawhide, etc. because there is no mess or bad smell.

  • Jason Mccall says:

    Perfect for killer chewers.
    I've been using these for over a year.
    They last forever and cannot harm your dog.
    Wonderful alternative to chewed up furniture.

  • Dawn Huber says:

    My Dog loves this antler. One recommendation would be to go for the large. My dog weighs about 20lbs and could've used the large. In my opinion the medium was a bit small for her.

  • Carl Bates says:

    When my brother first told me about antlers for dogs, I had no idea it would be such a hit! Our nearly-1-year-old wire fox terrier loves this thing. He goes to town on it, then leaves it alone for a while, then comes back and goes to work. We've watched it dwindle down since we bought it 4 months ago, but there's no residue on the couch, no wet chewy flopping around. It is fantastic. I think he'll probably still work on it for another month or two, and then I think we'll probably go for the large. I will DEFINITELY buy this again.

  • Crystal Simmons says:

    My 60 LBS english shepherd used to be an intense chewer. After growing out of her puppy-hood, she's dialed back the urge to gnaw on anything and everything. That being said, she still enjoys the occasional rawhide roll or dental chew.

    Normally those don't last her long, and with the rawhide rolls, it leaves behind a stains that can be a huge pain to clean (if they can be cleaned at all). Enter the Antler chew!

    This is perfect, she loves chewing it and it leaves behind no mess whatsoever. She's had it for a bit over a week and it's still looks brand new, she's done very little damage to it. Once she's made her way through this one, we'll definitely be ordering more, a fantastic product and deal.

  • Amie Hart says:

    I've tried several brands of antlers from Amazon and this is by far my dog's favorite! I was skeptical since the price is a bit lower than others I have ordered, but he can't get enough of this one and all the other brands I have just lay around barely chewed on. He will chew on this one for hours at a time. My dog is around 40 lbs and the medium is a decent size and has quite a bit of exposed marrow to get him excited and he will chew on it for hours. About to order another!

  • Rose Rios says:

    It's been a month since my puppy got it and she's still working on breaking it. It's pricey at first glance but now knowing how long it can last, it's such a good deal

  • Randy Petty says:

    I was a little wary purchasing these since they had no reviews and since their price was lower than many other antlers, but I was pleasantly surprised. The medium is a good size for my 35 pound mixed breed who is a VERY intense chewer (actually a bit bigger than I was expecting). No splintering and plenty of good marrow for her to work on. She's gnawed away about half the antler in three weeks, so comparable to other antlers she's had. She loves them, and when this one is done I'll be ordering more.

What's on Your Mind...

Diberdayakan oleh Blogger.