Infolinks In Text Ads

Looks Great

Chairside Espresso Cappuccino Oversized Drawer

Chairside Espresso Cappuccino Oversized Drawer

When I read the comments on Amazon, I was under the impression this shelf did NOT need two people in order to be assembled.
However, I was not able to do the second half of the assembly without help from another person to hold the boards while I inserted the wooden pegs.

ADDITIONALLY: my set came with earthquake pegs, but they were not described in the instructions with words (only a picture), so I was confused as to what they were.
I did not end up using the earthquake pegs (and it is not required) because I do not live in a place like California. I wish I would have known these came with the product, just to eliminate a few minutes of some very exasperated confusion [I thought I had assembled the entire bookcase backwards]

The finished shelf is beautiful, and I use it for my heavy books; it is holding up very well. With another person helping me, the assembly took a little less than an hour.

Best deal I have found and a really awesome shelf!

Get your Chairside Espresso Cappuccino Oversized Drawer Now!


Category Article

9 Responses to “Bed”

  • Candace Dorsey says:

    I ordered this table and love it. It looks exactly as shown on web site, even better. Good quality, beautiful color, and functional. Would highly recommend, plus it arrives assembled.

  • Claudia Diaz says:

    I needed a small end table and after a little guessing, I thought this table would be the right fit. It delivered today, and it is exactly what I needed. It came assembled and arrived in perfect condition. The packaging did its job. I removed it from the box and put it in place. The table is very sturdy and looks quite nice for the price, which I think is very fair. The picture for this item is accurate for the item. I would say that the vendor packages it well..considering what items go through in transit. I used to work for one of the big shipping companies, so I would know. I would order this item and others like it again from this vendor.

  • Elnora Gilmore says:

    Perfect size for my area, wood looks nice, I love that it came assembled, drawer is okay, finish looks better than picture.

  • Cheryl Barry says:

    I received these endtables in about a week. They are beautiful and look exactly like they are described. We have a living room with an odd set-up and we needed narrow tables. These are perfect and they match our other furniture. They have a slight cherry tone to them. The tables were packaged well in shipping and arrived in perfect condition. I highly recommend these tables!

  • Tyler Mendez says:

    We got this to set at the end of our sectional sofa. It is just perfect. Doesn't take a lot of space, but you have the top shelf, another shelf, and two drawers to keep the table uncluttered. Highly recommend!

  • Eugenia Guzman says:

    I bought 2 of these end tables to put on either side of my sectional couch. They look great!

    They are slender, so the drawers are narrow but deep.

    I did have a slight issue in that one of the tables arrived damaged. However, the seller promptly sent me a new table.

  • Lea George says:

    I was looking for a nice end table for the family room next to the love seat. This one did not disappoint. I think it is a great buy - it looks much more expensive than it is. The hardware is very attractive. The wood is a nice rich color. The table is large enough yet does not take up too much room. It also has a drawer for storage. I'd recommend it if you are looking for an attractive end table that doesn't take up too much space.

  • Dana Beasley says:

    We live in an apartment and have limited space for end-tables on the one wall where we could put the sofa. We ordered two of these tables to use as end tables. This table was one of a handful that worked in our space. They came fully assembled without a ding, mar, or scratch. The finish is good and blends in with our other furniture better than we hoped. The drawer is very handy to hold the remotes, component guides, and especially to hide the junk on the table when company unexpectedly drops in. We've looked at hundreds of tables and the price can't be beat. They came without delay.

What's on Your Mind...

Diberdayakan oleh Blogger.