Infolinks In Text Ads

Great Desk - Good company

Winsome Wood Computer Desk Honey

Winsome Wood Computer Desk Honey

I like the desk itself, however, one of the drawer slide supports was not attached to the underside of the desk, so we have no way of attaching the keyboard drawer without that. I need to find out how to contact the company to ask how to attach that support, as it looks like it was supposed to already be attached. If I can get that resolved, I think I will really like and use the desk.

Update: Received a replacement desk and will ship the defective one back. The replacement is just perfect. Thanks so much Amazon and supplier, like this one a lot.

What I especially like is that you can either use it for desktop pc or laptop. Because the keyboard drawer has an inch or so of room to spare, a laptop can slide into the drawer and closed out of sight - can attach the power supply plug from behind the drawer which is open. This gives room above the desk for other projects. I have learned that I prefer real wood, will never buy the engineered wood or pressboard anything. This was exactly what I wanted, it has good value, and natural wood. I appreciate that.

Get your Winsome Wood Computer Desk Honey Now!


Category Article

10 Responses to “Bed”

  • Frederick Guzman says:

    Love the desk! Good quality and the only assembly required was putting the legs on. Even the sliding keyboard tray had the "rolling tracks" already together. Highly recommended!

  • Erna Hughes says:

    I ordered this desk for my new desktop computer. I was very happy when it arrived a lot sooner than I expected. First, I found that the packaging was very good. It was a bit difficult to get out of the box because it was so snugly packed, but I do not see how it could have been damaged in transport. Perhaps they have changed the way it is packaged. Anyway, the desk is a beautiful honey color which matched my furniture exactly, and made of real wood. I was surprised that it was all real wood for the price. The desk was very easy to assemble. It only took about 20 minutes from box removal to complete setup (it may have taken less time had I not been on the phone.) All things considered, I am greatly pleased with this purchase.

  • Lenora Robertson says:

    I noticed many reviewers were upset because their table came broken. I received mine today, November 7, 2011, and it was in perfect condition. There were no chips, cracks, blemishes. It was very easy to put together. It's very solid and beautiful.

    I wonder if they added more packaging than they had in previous orders. Mine had actual blocks of wood, combined with cardboard, to protect the corners. I thought someone might like to know that.

  • Terrance Crawford says:

    After reading the June 8, 2007 review, I was worried about the quality of packaging. When this desk arrived at my front door, I saw that my fears were justified. The package was compact, leaving little room for protective material like bubble wrap. Careless handling might have caused some damage. Fortunately, my desk arrived in perfect condition. The legs, desk top, and keyboard tray were all wrapped to protect against scratches.

    This is one of the few products not made in China. It was made in Thailand.

    The wrench needed to attach the legs was included, and I used my Phillips screwdriver to screw on the front knob. The magnets are too powerful, making it difficult to pull open the keyboard compartment. I solved that problem by placing four pieces of transparent packing tape over the magnets. All told, including the taping, assembly took me around 40 minutes.

    The legs, tray and desk top are all made of beautifully finished solid hardwood with a reddish blonde color. The tray slides in and out smoothly. The style is a bit plain and unadorned, but the quality and functionality are excellent. I'm very pleased with this purchase, especially because the modest price of $130 included free shipping.

  • Leon Lowe says:

    I just put this simple, beautiful piece of furniture together in under 20 minutes. (It helped that I had a better ratchet wrench set than the little wrench that comes with it. You can do it with the provided wrench it will just take longer.) You will need a Phillips screwdriver. All the pieces fit together beautifully, and unlike some imported products, the metal -- the bolts, nuts, washers, etc. -- is of good grade and worked.

    I am very happy with this piece and recommend it without reservation. It is far, far better than the composition board stuff you get in the typical big box store (no names but you can probably hit the target if you think about it.)

  • Dennis Mccullough says:

    I like the desk itself, however, one of the drawer slide supports was not attached to the underside of the desk, so we have no way of attaching the keyboard drawer without that. I need to find out how to contact the company to ask how to attach that support, as it looks like it was supposed to already be attached. If I can get that resolved, I think I will really like and use the desk.

    Update: Received a replacement desk and will ship the defective one back. The replacement is just perfect. Thanks so much Amazon and supplier, like this one a lot.

    What I especially like is that you can either use it for desktop pc or laptop. Because the keyboard drawer has an inch or so of room to spare, a laptop can slide into the drawer and closed out of sight - can attach the power supply plug from behind the drawer which is open. This gives room above the desk for other projects. I have learned that I prefer real wood, will never buy the engineered wood or pressboard anything. This was exactly what I wanted, it has good value, and natural wood. I appreciate that.

  • Darren Roth says:

    Other reviewers had packing and delivery issues, but luckily I did not. As to the product, I couldn't be happier--it's nice, heavy wood--a beautiful finish, a clean design, and the hideaway keyboard tray is great. You could easily spend just as much for some pressboard crapola, so I'm extremely happy to have a "real" piece of furniture that's so solid and attractive.

  • Kelly Holt says:

    I had purchased this item to hold a new touch screen computer. I wanted something that would blend with my cherry desk. I saw this and thought it would work. It was an Amazon Prime product so shipping was free and I would receive the desk in a couple of days.

    It arrived, it looked beautiful ... but was damaged. I contacted Amazon for a replacement. I repacked the item - that's it. The return label was provided by UPS. They picked it up the next day. The following day a replacement Winsome desk was at the door.

    I put it together last night. It has sturdy legs, the hardware fits (and, believe me - that isn't always the case!) and I put it together in about 30 minutes. I took a little extra time to apply bar soap to the bolts to ensure the hardware would go together easily. It worked.

    It looks great! Just like the picture and was exactly what I was looking for. The fact that the first item was damaged but was addressed immediately makes this a 5-star process and review. Great provider, great product.

  • Maura Lowe says:

    I bought this desk as a part of a small home office I set up in my living room. I am not disappointed. The solid wood is so much superior to the unattractive laminate desks in the same price range. It fit well in a small nook, and looks good in the living room. Setup was a snap. I recommend using a metric socket if you have one, as the small disposable wrenches that come with these kits are never that user-friendly. If you are looking for a small, attractive and sturdy computer desk, look no further.

What's on Your Mind...

Diberdayakan oleh Blogger.