Infolinks In Text Ads

Works well!

European Leather Restorer Cleaner Conditioner

European Leather Restorer Cleaner Conditioner

This thing is heavy, and when assembled, it feels very sturdy. I bought an "L" bracket from Walmart to secure the top-back of the book case to my wall. This prevents the book case from wobbling back and forth (We have cats, so this was a must, since they will likely try to climb on this). I would highly recommend you perform this step. I placed the bracket behind the middle pillar in the top most row (a bit off center of the case). This is a nice spot since it nicely hides the bracket from most angles.

Putting the case together took about 2 hours (opening the heavily protected package and inventorying all the parts is time consuming). It wasn't too difficult, but you must be a good detective, since the pictures are extremely important. If you miss a detail in the picture and make a wrong assumption, you could be doing a ton of re-work. Definitely higher quality than the stuff from Ikea, but the installation materials/procedure are nearly the same. You can tell more care was put into making the holes, since the pieces all fit in perfectly and the angles are all spot on. There was no unintended flexing of parts after I started tightening everything up.

This book case looks really cool, though be aware, the grain on the black wood is silver... very silver. In dim light this looks really good (almost like a super-dark natural wood finish). In an extremely bright room, the silver could be distracting.

We put all kinds of books, chachkies, and a few small liquor bottles (Blue Coat Gin and some mini scotches) in this case, and it looks awesome!

Get your European Leather Restorer Cleaner Conditioner Now!


Category Article

8 Responses to “Bed”

  • Rebecca Jones says:

    This product works well. It is less creamy than other products that I used in the past and makes it run smooth and fill any scratches /cracks. I used it on my leather car seats on a vintage car and the leather felt softer and cleaner. It worked well on my leather desk chair as well.
    IT is excellent for routine maintenance of your leather product, it will make it softer and cleaner but do not expect it to become brand new again.

  • Mallory Johnson says:

    This is an excellent product. Our old leather sofa was treated with this product and it looks fabulous. I will definitely purchase more of this product.

  • Walter Jacobs says:

    I have a nice leather recliner that my wife has been bugging me to clean up, like the arm and headrest areas. Being a carpenter I don't always clean up before I relax in my chair and it was getting quite dark. As usual I checked Amazon first and found this product. It has lived up to the reviews and my expectations. It removed the dark areas of dirt and oil and it now looks almost good as new and very soft yet too. I will buy again when needed.

  • Laurie Harvey says:

    My cats love to watch me cook from the bar stools so they were a mess. You can still see the scratches after applying this restorer but they are not nearly as bad and now just look a little antique. Overall very pleased.

  • Phillip Shepard says:

    would recommend this to anyone who wants to take care of their leather goods, work fast and made leather goods look like new

  • Melisa Hawkins says:

    I purchased the smaller bottle just to try it out. I first tried it on my leather chair, and the chair was cleaned nicely. Then I used it on my car seat. I'm very satisfied with the results. I found that it works better if apply the Leather Restorer with a sponge than with a cloth.

  • Mayra Goff says:

    I was in the leathergoods business for over 20 years. I needed a leather cleaner and conditioner and found this product on Amazon. It was very watery and runny (surprised me initially ) but it did magic to my briefcase, handbag, and riding boots. I recommend it highly.

What's on Your Mind...

Diberdayakan oleh Blogger.