Infolinks In Text Ads

Mattress Frame

Adjustable Center Support Rollers Locking

Adjustable Center Support Rollers Locking

I paid about 60 bucks (40 for the frame and about 20 for shipping) which is a good deal. The bed frame arrived only a few days after I ordered it. It was well packed and arrived intact (no shipping damage to the box or scratches on the product). It was easy to put together-it took me about 15 minutes by myself. It's VERY sturdy (no squeeking, swaying, etc). The center supports are nice for improved back support (I slept REALLY well last night). There are openings where you can easily attach a headboard in the future if you desire. Also, you can easily change the size of the frame later (for example, if I upgrade from a full to a queen size in the future).

Helpful hint: do NOT destroy the box when you open it. The only instructions for assembly are the 4 pictures on the front of the box.

Overall, I'm very pleased with the purchase. No complaints here.

Jessie

Get your Adjustable Center Support Rollers Locking Now!


Category Article

One Response to “Bed”

  • Manuel Burnett says:

    I have a twin size size bed and I am looking to get a queen size. I don't want to have to buy a whole new bed frame I didn't know if I could buy a queen mattress and put it on my twin bed frame??

What's on Your Mind...

Diberdayakan oleh Blogger.