Infolinks In Text Ads

LOVE IT!!!

KidKraft Wall Storage Unit Espresso

KidKraft Wall Storage Unit Espresso

I got this to replace an older Panasonic I liked a lot. This phone seems to have every feature that phone had, but with a lighted keypad, smaller footprint and no ugly antennas.

The range seems pretty good. The sound is loud and clear, not extremely loud, but better than I've heard on many cordless phones I have trouble hearing on. The phone can be wall mounted. All the functions seem to work reliably. The clock / calander sets itself with caller ID info the first time you get a call after a power outage.

I've seen reviews stating the ringer can't be turned off. That is false. The base ringer can be turned off using the volume controls on the base and the handset ringer can be turned off in the menu. You have full volume control over both ringers and there are many ring tone choices.

There are a couple complaints about shortish talk time on the battery pack. That may be true. The phone uses a battery pack made from 2 NiMH AAA cells rated at 400mAh. Decent cells are rated much higher these days. I'm going to make my own pack using 1000mAh cells, which should more than double the talk time, but will also increase the charge time from empty.

All in all, it seems like an exceptionally nice phone at a bargain price. But, it may not be for you if you tend to have long phone conversations, unless you replace the battery pack with a higher capacity one. There are higher capacity battery packs available for this phone, just search the model number and add the word battery. I saw several 750mAh packs that would almost double talk time over the stock battery.

EDIT: I did make my own battery pack using two 1000mAh AAA NiMH batteries and the connector from the stock battery. I recently did a 2-hour phone training session using the phone and the battery wasn't even half drained. So, I can now say for sure talk time is beyond excellent with an upgraded battery. Not sure how long the stock battery would last because I replaced it soon after buying the phone. Still like this phone very much!!! It's probably well worth the price, even if you have to upgrade the battery. You may have noticed there are few other phones in the price range that even work properly and many are getting horrible reviews.

Get your KidKraft Wall Storage Unit Espresso Now!


Category Article

6 Responses to “Bed”

  • Cory Knox says:

    This storage unit looks so great. It holds all of my son's toys and makes cleaning up so easy!!!

    Also, the wood looks really nice, it was a little bit of a pain to put everything together, but nothing my husband couldn't handle.

    I recommend this for anyone that likes to keep stuff organized!

  • Harold Short says:

    While this unit did take a few hours to put together (most likely because I was doing it myself), it comes together rather easily and looks great. It's very sturdy, and made organizing toys an easy job. It blends well with the wood trim in the room, and my son's love how accessible all of their gear is.

  • Bonita Stokes says:

    I was expecting, as you get in most stores these days, a veneer or partical board piece of furniture, but this is a high quality, solid piece of furniture! It looks beautiful too. I was hoping for it to be a little taller, but it works just fine. I am so impressed that I have started looking at other pieces from this company to go with it.

  • Laura Estrada says:

    The storage unit was easy to assemble, but does require two people to do the final assembly. Very attractive. Thanks

  • Angela Cash says:

    This storage unit is perfect for our play room. It fits everything the kids have and now it looks nice and organized. I was really impressed with the quality of the item and it was easy to put together. I only wish you could choose the color of bins you want, but they're standard size, so we had some that fit. Love it!!

  • Ramona Sellers says:

    It's difficult to find storage for your little one's toys that looks like it belongs in a living room. This piece is perfect! The bins fit all of my boys' toys (sorted appropriately), provides a space for their books, and has all the extra room for those larger pieces that need a place to hide when adult company is over. My living room has never been so toy-free and yet child-friendly.
    The directions were easy to follow. I (mom) put the whole thing together (with children under foot) in less than two hours.
    Feel confident that my money has been well spent.

What's on Your Mind...

Diberdayakan oleh Blogger.