Infolinks In Text Ads

Excellent Quality and Utility

AC Pacific Miller 6 Piece Sectional

AC Pacific Miller 6 Piece Sectional

I bought this for my 100-pound shep mix who is struggling with a bad knee. She loves to sleep on my bed but was having trouble getting up without a good running start, and I was worried that she'd try to jump up and miss, injuring her knee even further. I ordered these despite reservations about whether they would work for a dog her size.

The product arrived extremely quickly, and required zero assembly (major plus!). It has an intuitive design, switches easily from stairs to ramp, and is not only attractive, but solidly built (even under the weight of a very large dog). I set the steps up and it took me maybe 90 seconds to show my dog how they work. She very quickly got it and now can go up and down as she pleases. My younger dog likes the steps as well (though sometimes she prefers to just take a soaring leap over them).

The ramp is an added bonus -- I'm taking a trip soon, and will bring the ramp along to help her get in and out of the truck. Since we have a knee surgery planned for her, I figure these will come in handy for a variety of things during her recovery.

Very pleased overall with this product -- well built, nice looking, easy to use. My dogs give it two paws up!

Get your AC Pacific Miller 6 Piece Sectional Now!


Category Article

What's on Your Mind...

Diberdayakan oleh Blogger.