Infolinks In Text Ads

Excellent Quality and Utility

Pet Studio Pine Frame RampSteps

Pet Studio Pine Frame RampSteps

I bought this for my 100-pound shep mix who is struggling with a bad knee. She loves to sleep on my bed but was having trouble getting up without a good running start, and I was worried that she'd try to jump up and miss, injuring her knee even further. I ordered these despite reservations about whether they would work for a dog her size.

The product arrived extremely quickly, and required zero assembly (major plus!). It has an intuitive design, switches easily from stairs to ramp, and is not only attractive, but solidly built (even under the weight of a very large dog). I set the steps up and it took me maybe 90 seconds to show my dog how they work. She very quickly got it and now can go up and down as she pleases. My younger dog likes the steps as well (though sometimes she prefers to just take a soaring leap over them).

The ramp is an added bonus -- I'm taking a trip soon, and will bring the ramp along to help her get in and out of the truck. Since we have a knee surgery planned for her, I figure these will come in handy for a variety of things during her recovery.

Very pleased overall with this product -- well built, nice looking, easy to use. My dogs give it two paws up!

Get your Pet Studio Pine Frame RampSteps Now!


Category Article

10 Responses to “Bed”

  • Roberto Lawson says:

    I originally bought this piece to assist my 12-year old cat in getting onto the bed. He was back to climbing up the side, the way a small kitten does. Initially, none of my cats would use it and I worried that I'd wasted $80 (bought at Petcetera in 2004) but soon I noticed that all the cats were using it not only to get onto the bed, but off too! They actually stand in line, waiting their turn to go up or down! After almost 7 years, I don't think they realize that they can get on or off the bed without the steps!

    I love that the steps are carpetted and easily fold down into a ramp. Each step folds down separately, so you can fold all of them or just some. Very, very good product for small-medium pets but not meant for people. Sitting or kneeling on the unit is not an option for us.

    My eldest cat is now in his 19th year and I'm grateful to have found these stairs for him when I did. Highly recommended.

  • Zachary Humphrey says:

    I bought this ramp for my dog who was jumping down off my bed. I was concerned that overtime this would affect his joints and mobility. I had purchased a different/cheaper ramp previously and had to return it because it was flimsy and my dog did not feel secure going up and down on it. This ramp looked well-made and sturdy and it turned out to be exactly that. My dog took to using it in only a couple of days. It is easy to fold up and fits under the bed if you choose to not have it out. It is a nice looking piece of furniture. I would highly recommend this to anyone looking for a quality, indoor pet ramp.

  • Jared Hunt says:

    If you have the room to accommodate these pet stairs, it is an excellent product. The steps are wide enough to accommodate larger dogs. The stairs are very sturdy and well made. The stairs are more expensive than similar products but the cheaper stairs are usually made of plastic and is a relatively short period of time, break. This product is well worth the money.

  • Steve Montoya says:

    I bought this for my 100-pound shep mix who is struggling with a bad knee. She loves to sleep on my bed but was having trouble getting up without a good running start, and I was worried that she'd try to jump up and miss, injuring her knee even further. I ordered these despite reservations about whether they would work for a dog her size.

    The product arrived extremely quickly, and required zero assembly (major plus!). It has an intuitive design, switches easily from stairs to ramp, and is not only attractive, but solidly built (even under the weight of a very large dog). I set the steps up and it took me maybe 90 seconds to show my dog how they work. She very quickly got it and now can go up and down as she pleases. My younger dog likes the steps as well (though sometimes she prefers to just take a soaring leap over them).

    The ramp is an added bonus -- I'm taking a trip soon, and will bring the ramp along to help her get in and out of the truck. Since we have a knee surgery planned for her, I figure these will come in handy for a variety of things during her recovery.

    Very pleased overall with this product -- well built, nice looking, easy to use. My dogs give it two paws up!

  • Tracie Justice says:

    We were anxiously awaiting the dog ramp because our little Yorkie had a sprained leg. when received, we were so pleased. The quality of this product is superb. We purchased a dog ramp before and it was cheaply made and not sturdy; we returned it to the store and saw this one in a catalogue. When we called to order it, they were out of supply so we went to Amazon to search for the same product. We were happy to order it from Anazon. (It was $75.more in the catalogue) This is a sturdy, beautiful looking ramp. The carpeting is of exceptional quality. It looks like a piece of furniture, has a handle to carry it when you want to put it away and folds neatly. You can use the steps or use it as a full ramp or we sometimes use the ramp with the bottom step. Nice and wide for the pets to use without falling or being afraid. This is a real buy. We highly recommend it. You will not be disappointed ... neither will your pets.

  • Natasha Sawyer says:

    This product is handsome cherry wood. Very solidly made, stable. Good quality. Stairs are carpeted w/nice quality carpeting. Steps are a good fit for medium sized dogs (our dogs are 45-50 lbs). Worth the $$$. Highly recommend.

  • Flossie Weaver says:

    I purchased this product for my aging dog who is no longer able to jump up onto the couch. We would place him on the couch before bed and sometimes he would jump off and then bark to indicate he needed to get back on the couch. Sleep being a high priority in my home, I immediately set out to research our options. We tried a step stool and some other methods, but he was not confident enough to use them. After showing him how to use the Pet Studio Dog Ramp a few times, he quickly learned that the steps were stable, wide and deep enough for him to stop at each step if he needs to. The incline of the ramp did not suit him but it probably would be fine for other dogs. For this reason, the versatility of step vs ramp is a big plus. This product also looks nice in our living room, which I'm pleased with since I did not want to introduce a tacky, semi-permanent item into our existing furniture mix. Though not its intended use, my 2 year-old likes it too because it allows her to get onto the couch unassisted. The only downside to ordering via Amazon is the high shipping cost. For $5 more I was able to get free shipping by going directly to the manufacturer's website.

  • Cecile Battle says:

    My agility Border Collie was having some slight lameness issues on her front end. I had her medically checked over, including test for dick disease which can cause lameness, all was fine. So I thought it could very well be from her jumping off my bed repeatedly. I ordered these steps and she uses them with no hesitation and the lameness isssues have dissapeared. These steps are made like a nice piece of furniture. Incredible quality and very secure and steady for the dogs using them. If you are looking for a ramp/steps for a dog, you will be beyond happy with the design and quality of these. And as a bonus...they arrive fully assembled! Just remove from the box and they are ready to use.

  • Margery Davidson says:

    I finally splurged and bought the three step stairs for my two Chihuahuas. I needed stairs to help my dogs get upon my queen size bed. I had originally bought a much cheaper plastic pet stairs that cost around 50 dollars. One of my Chihuahuas could not climb the stairs. The plastic steps would settle when she climbed upon the step and would move a little. This would scare my dog and she would stop. I had to return the plastic stairs. After worrying about spending, at that time, nearly 200 dollars on pet stairs, I went ahead and bought these wooden stairs in the color of cherry, and from day one I never regretted it. The carpet on the stairs give the dogs traction and the feeling of security that the stairs would not fall, and that the dogs have control. The stairs itself is extremely well made. There is no shaking when the animals jump on the bottom step and quickly hop up the two remaining stairs. They are also not afraid of going down the stairs, which most dogs fear. The landing of each step is very wide and long. My Chihuahuas can each completely stand on the stairs and not be in danger of falling off. My bedroom is not large, and the three step stairs has about a 40 inch footprint, but it is well worth it. The stair are made to collapse, but this is never done, because the dogs use the stairs all the time. You can drop the stairs down and it can be made into a ramp. I tried the ramp, but my dogs would not use it. They were unable to physically drag their bodies up the ramp. I am sure a larger dog would be able to use it, but my two dogs were not. These stairs have also been used by a 70 pound Bassett Hound without any problems. Although she is not allowed up on the bed, she has used them behind my back. So, the stairs are good for 10 pound dogs and, in my experience, 70 pounds dogs. There is a 2 step stair, but you better measure your bed, sofa, or wherever the stairs will used the most, because the three steps are perfect for my bed. I do not think the two step would have worked. Again, I am extremely happy with my purchase. I believe I have had my stairs for about 3 years and they are still used more than a dozen times a day....everyday!!!

What's on Your Mind...

Diberdayakan oleh Blogger.