Infolinks In Text Ads

Affordable and comfortable

Flash Furniture WA 3074 RD GG Mid Back Computer

Flash Furniture WA 3074 RD GG Mid Back Computer

I paid about 60 bucks (40 for the frame and about 20 for shipping) which is a good deal. The bed frame arrived only a few days after I ordered it. It was well packed and arrived intact (no shipping damage to the box or scratches on the product). It was easy to put together-it took me about 15 minutes by myself. It's VERY sturdy (no squeeking, swaying, etc). The center supports are nice for improved back support (I slept REALLY well last night). There are openings where you can easily attach a headboard in the future if you desire. Also, you can easily change the size of the frame later (for example, if I upgrade from a full to a queen size in the future).

Helpful hint: do NOT destroy the box when you open it. The only instructions for assembly are the 4 pictures on the front of the box.

Overall, I'm very pleased with the purchase. No complaints here.

Jessie

Get your Flash Furniture WA 3074 RD GG Mid Back Computer Now!


Category Article

9 Responses to “Bed”

  • Wesley Austin says:

    Light weight, easy to put together. My daughter loves it and it looks exactly like the picture. I would recommend this chair for a casual desk.

  • Stacey Riggs says:

    Finding any chair that doesn't make you feel like a small person I would recommend this to anyone under 5 foot 9.

  • Karl William says:

    Everything about this chair makes it awesome! It's simple, very comfortable, looks good, and easy to put together. I'm glad I got it.

  • Casandra Morgan says:

    Good chair for the price. We are happy with this purchase. Chair is comfortable, and came exactly as pictured. No complaints.

  • Rae Waller says:

    I was looking for a nice looking, economical and ergonomical chair for my home office. I figured I would find one on Amazon, but I never had any idea I would actually find a white one! Rhia chair fit my needs perfectly. It's very easy to put together too!

  • Jon Nash says:

    Great chair for a teenager's desk. Easy to assemble and the seat is very comfortable-perfect for homework and computer use.

  • Lee Dawson says:

    When the time came to replace my old computer chair, I started at the big box stores. They had lots to look at, but nothing worth the prices they were asking. So I came to Amazon and there it was! This little chair may not have the bells and whistles, but it was half the cost of anything else I found. It's very comfortable, easy to assemble, and fits perfectly right here at my desk! I love it!

  • Ivan Gay says:

    This was just the chair I was looking for- small enough to go with my tiny IKEA desk, padded enough to sit on for hours if I so chose, and nice sturdy back support. I found this chair came in many other colours, but decided to go with the black so it will still go if I get a new desk in the future. This chair is easy to put together, I did so without instructions of any kind (of course I found them stuck to the seat when I was almost done), but it worked out. The height adjustment works well and the chair itself seems well-made. Overall a nice task chair for a small apartment.

What's on Your Mind...

Diberdayakan oleh Blogger.